Here are resources to support your learning about produce safety and the Produce Safety Rule under FSMA.
- Worker Health, Hygiene & Safety Training
- Agricultural Production Water
- Postharvest Water
- Wildlife Management and Damage Mitigation
- On-Farm Food Safety Planning
Food safety training opportunities:
- Preventive Controls for Human Foods Qualified Individual Training Courses
- Produce Safety Alliance – Upcoming Grower Training
- Labeled Sanitizers for Produce – Excel Tool
- Video Tutorial: How to Use the Labeled Sanitizers for Produce – Excel Tool
- United Fresh—Guidance on Environmental Monitoring and Control of Listeria for the Fresh Produce Industry
Recordkeeping resources, from Produce Safety Alliance:
- FDA’s Small Entity Compliance Guide — a document intended to assist small entities in complying with the rule set forth in 21 CFR Part 112 concerning Produce Safety. FDA’s guidance documents, including this guidance, do not establish legally enforceable responsibilities. Instead, guidances describe our current thinking on a topic and should be viewed only as recommendations, unless specific regulatory or statutory requirements are cited. The use of the word should in FDA guidances means that something is suggested or recommended, but not required.